Entertainment Tonight called me the "Fitness Queen!" My friends and family also call me the "Smoothie Queen!" I've made thousands and thousands of protein shakes, fruit smoothies and shakes. Here is one of my favorites because it doubles as DESSERT! So many times, I have a sweet tooth but don't want to eat empty calories without healthy benefits.
Shake with Benefits: Chocolate Covered Strawberry
- 1 cup soy milk (or non fat milk, almond milk, etc.)
- 1/2 frozen banana (Tip: I always buy 2 dozen bananas every week: 1 dozen to eat & 1 dozen to peel, halve and freeze in a container for protein shakes.)
- 1 tsp. organic honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla or strawberry protein powder
- Options: handful of frozen strawberries (Tip: I buy a large bag at the big box store such as Costco, to have on hand for smoothies.)
- 1 square 70% dark chocolate
Blend all ingredients until smooth. To your health!
1 thought on “Recipe: Fit Family Smoothie: Chocolate Covered Strawberries”
Pingback: 5 Must Try Dark Chocolate Recipes | Fit Mom TV