I love eating no guilt snacks & meals. Super Bowl Sunday we are having a pot luck. Everyone is bringing a couple appetizers and main dish. Here is what I’m making for Super Bowl Sunday!
- Kiana’s® Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken Salad
- Low Fat Clam Dip & Flax Seed Tortilla Chips
- High PROtein Football Taco Dip
- Orange Soda Fire House Ribs
- Finger size fresh fruit: grapes, strawberries, sliced fresh apples (off my aunt’s tree – no pesticides, the sweetest ever!)
- Trader Joe’s Flax Seed Tortilla Chips to enjoy with my Super Bowl Kick Off High PROtein Taco Dip
- Low Fat Brie Cheese with organic honey drizzled on top (bake in over 5 min so it’s warm & melty) with Multi Grain Crackers for the wives who enjoy a glass of wine
- A colorful variety of crunchy veggies (red/orange/green bell peppers, celery, mini carrots, zucchini, radish, jicima) to cut up and enjoy with my Low Fat Clam Dip
- Whole wheat honey pretzel sticks
- Assorted Wine & Beers from around the world
If you enjoy these recipes, you might like Kiana’s ® Fit Cooking™ 60 Recipes ebook! Download to your computer or hand held device and view / print all recipes. Aloha!