This recipe is ideal for lazy nights when you’re too exhausted to cook. It’s simple to make but REALLY HEALTHY! I buy a pre roasted chicken and bagged Arugula. You can also use the pre packaged kale, spinach mix, that works great too!
This is terrific to serve alongside my Adobo Chicken or Sesame Ahi Tuna. Aloha!
- 1 roasted chicken
- 1 bag Arugula
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds (or pecans or walnuts)
- 1 can mandarin oranges or
- 1 pear or
- 1 apple
- Kiana’s Magic Salad Dressing
- Rinse and drain arugula. Even though it’s in a bag and reads pre-rinsed, I always do it a few more times. Shred or dice the chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Toss with arugula. Pour 1/4 – 1/2 cup dressing and toss. Add drained mandarin oranges and or sliced apple or pear, cranberries and nuts, lightly toss.