Sip your way beautiful!
Cool, refreshing and healthy
EZ way to get your greens
Super simple and so delicious! I've made 10,000+ protein drinks in my career and THIS ONE is my favorite right now! TIP: ALWAYS keep a bag of peeled and halved bananas in the freezer. Stock up on pre cut frozen fruit: pineapple chunks, mango slices, berries... (look for fruit that is flash frozen at the peak of their ripeness so it's better than buying fresh and freezing).
Gorgeous Green Drink:
In a blender:
- handful of organic spinach and/or kale
- handful frozen pineapple (if you don't have frozen, add fresh or canned pineapple with ice)
- 1/2 frozen banana (a must, makes it super creamy. Tip: buy a dozen bananas, peel, half and store in freezer for smoothies)
- coconut water to cover all fruit
- scoop vanilla protein powder
- Blend well