Meal in a Mug.
Simple. Spicy. Healthy.
I love my slow cooker. It makes my life so much easier. Here is a favorite recipe for cold nights. I use skinless chicken breasts for maximum lean protein.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans drained
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 oz can green chile peppers
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional, I like it hot)
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- Optional (but required hehe 🙂 Avocado slices, organic fresh chopped cilantro, grated cheese, blue corn chips, guac, Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream
Spray slow cooker with non stick spray. Put chicken, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles into slow cooker.
Add corn and black beans. Sprinkle cumin, salt and pepper. Pour in chicken broth. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Shred the chicken before serving. It is so moist and juicy.
Top with sliced avocado, cheese, crushed tortilla chips, chips and guacamole. Serve with side salad. Ole!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
FREE CALORIE CALCULATOR
NEW! FUNCTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING PROGRAM + 7-DAY DETOX MEAL PLAN
PROTEIN OATMEAL IN 5 MINUTES
3 FIT COOKING RECIPES I MAKE ALL OF THE TIME
FIT SUSHI STACKS
ISLAND SUPERFOOD SALMON | GINGER, GARLIC, HONEY, SOY
PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN + ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM
IMMUNE BOOSTING GINGER CARROT COCONUT SOUP