Meal in a Mug.
Simple. Spicy. Healthy.
I love my slow cooker. It makes my life so much easier. Here is a favorite recipe for cold nights. I use skinless chicken breasts for maximum lean protein.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans drained
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 oz can green chile peppers
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional, I like it hot)
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- Optional (but required hehe 🙂 Avocado slices, organic fresh chopped cilantro, grated cheese, blue corn chips, guac, Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream
Spray slow cooker with non stick spray. Put chicken, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles into slow cooker.
Add corn and black beans. Sprinkle cumin, salt and pepper. Pour in chicken broth. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Shred the chicken before serving. It is so moist and juicy.
Top with sliced avocado, cheese, crushed tortilla chips, chips and guacamole. Serve with side salad. Ole!
Share, Like, Follow! Mahalo!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
How to Make the Perfect Roasted Turkey | Recipe
Healthy Wiki Waffles | Keto Paleo Gluten Free Tasty
Recipe | Fit Brownies | No Sugar Added | Flourless
TOP FOODS FOR MEN
Recipe | Bodybuilder Base Mix
Sriracha Mayo and Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
Recipe | Kiana's Date Candy
Fit Chicken Pot Pie Recipe | Fit Fast Food Ep1