Meal in a Mug.
Simple. Spicy. Healthy.
I love my slow cooker. It makes my life so much easier. Here is a favorite recipe for cold nights. I use skinless chicken breasts for maximum lean protein.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans drained
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 oz can green chile peppers
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional, I like it hot)
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- Optional (but required hehe 🙂 Avocado slices, organic fresh chopped cilantro, grated cheese, blue corn chips, guac, Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream
Spray slow cooker with non stick spray. Put chicken, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles into slow cooker.
Add corn and black beans. Sprinkle cumin, salt and pepper. Pour in chicken broth. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Shred the chicken before serving. It is so moist and juicy.
Top with sliced avocado, cheese, crushed tortilla chips, chips and guacamole. Serve with side salad. Ole!
Eat. Lift. Love. Share da post!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES
50 RECIPES LESS THAN 250 CALORIES,
HEALTHY AND AFFORDABLE 7-DAY MEAL PLAN EBOOK, RECIPES, GROCERY LISTS, NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWNS
50 NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES THAT TAKE 30 MINUTES OR LESS EBOOK