I've made tens of thousands of chicken breasts in my fitness days...here is a simple recipe that your family (and waistline) will love! It's tasty, low in fat, high in flavor!
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or Braggs Amino Acid Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (or canned chunk works too)
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the soy sauce or Braggs Amino Acid Soy, oil, honey, ginger root, and garlic. Heat in microwave on medium for 1 minute, then stir. Heat again for 30 seconds, watching closely to prevent boiling and messing up your clean microwave!
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over, and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. Drain marinade from chicken into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook chicken on the prepared grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Baste frequently with remaining marinade. Chicken will turn a beautiful golden brown. Optional: grill pineapple.
- Put pineapple on top of chicken without grilling.
- Serve with jasmine rice, green salad, edamame & sip of sake or glass of cool 50/50 water/pineapple juice (less sugar if you dilute the juice! Yum!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
FIT FUN HOLIDAYS? YES PLEASE! FLEX30
EBOOK: 50 DESSERTS WITH BENEFITS RECIPE BOOK
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
KIANA TRAINING AND NUTRITION MEMBERSHIP
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES