RECIPE: NO BAKE BREAKFAST BALLS OR ANYTIME SNACK
Aloha Flex Appealers! This is a super simple recipe that is so easy to make. Even teens & kids can make it. I love that it has all natural ingredients, no sugar added, except for the natural sugar from organic agave nectar or honey. My family and I love these for grab-no-go breakfast or anytime healthy snack. Keep on Flexing!
I love that this recipe is customizable, don’t worry if you don’t have all the ingredients. Use your favorite dried fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc. Enjoy!
- 1 cup oats (regular or steel cut, just not quick oats)
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter, no-sugar added
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup of whatever nuts you have: chopped walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, almonds, etc.
- 1 Tbs. black chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, look for minimum 70% cocoa for most anti oxidant benefits or use the no-sugar added options that I like, no-sugar added chocolate chips sweetened with stevia, an all natural plant extract. Option: sometimes I combine chocolate chips with cacoa nibs to balance sweetness. Try it both ways 🙂
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries (optional) raisins or chopped dates are yummy too
- 1/2 cup organic agave nectar, low sugar maple syrup or organic honey
- 1 tsp. natural pure vanilla extract (I like this one, it’s gourmet, all natural, pure & you get a lot for less $)
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened coconut flakes. I buy these in bulk.
- Combine everything into a bowl. Folding together, mixing all ingredients. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls, roll into coconut.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator for grab-n-go Breakfast Balls or healthy snack for the Ohana.
Ingredients used in this recipe
You may also enjoy...
ENJOY MAKING HEALTHY FOOD WITH YOUR FAMILY! KEEP ON FLEXING!
Kiana Fitness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.