Fit Kids Fruit Tarts
Let's start Baking!
Hi Fit Kids! Let's make a healthy dessert that is sooooo yummy and easy to make! Get mom or dad to supervise! Start by having mom or dad preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 4 cups of your favorite berries. I used blueberries, I love them!
- Optional: sprinkle of sugar on the berries (Mommy didn't have me add this since the berries we used were soooo ripe & naturally really sweet! If your fruit is not very sweet, sprinkle a little coconut sugar, tsp of stevia or plain sugar)
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter cut into tiny pieces
- Mix berries with sugar and cornstarch
- Divide into 4 oven safe ramekin dishes or similar little bowls that can go in the oven
- Make the yummy topping: mix flour, brown sugar and butter with your (CLEAN) hands 😛 Using your (CLEAN) fingers, 🙂 press and break butter and flour until it looks like lumpy sand from the beach! Sprinkle over the berry mixture.
- Put the 4 dishes on a lined baking sheet (I used foil, mommy says it makes clean up easier) . Bake about 35-45 min until the topping is brown and crunchy, and the berries are bubbling.
- Cool 5 min and serve with vanilla bean ice cream
ALOHA FIT KIDS!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
FIT FUN HOLIDAYS? YES PLEASE! FLEX30
EBOOK: 50 DESSERTS WITH BENEFITS RECIPE BOOK
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
KIANA TRAINING AND NUTRITION MEMBERSHIP
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES