Aloha! Here is a family favorite recipe for Pineapple Salad. I modified it to include more protein and no sugar added. It is a delicious and refreshing Salad that is ideal for parties since it stays fresher longer. Fresh pineapple is the best, but canned in water works too.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce rinsed and drained
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple (or canned if you don't have fresh)
- 1/4-1/2 cups macadamia nut pieces (no more - high in fat!)
- 2 bottles Brianna's Poppy Seed Salad
- 6 boneless chicken breasts marinated in salad dressing
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
Bake chicken @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Toss lettuce, pineapple, cubed / cooled chicken, nuts and dressing (diluted with pineapple juice.) Top with toasted coconut.
1 thought on “Recipe: Kiana Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken Salad”
Pingback: Having a Super Bowl Party? Here is what I’m making: Kiana’s® 5 Super Bowl Recipe & Snacks | Kiana Tom - Host of the #1 Rated Fitness Show "Kiana's Flex Appeal"