This is a simple, no cook, high protein salad. I love this recipe and have been making it for years. See below for the nutritional value of Crab.
I love going to the East coast. I hosted the "X Games" for several years and loved when we filmed in Maine and the New England States. In regards to food, it had to be the very best crab, lobster and clam chowder I have ever had in my life. I still order seafood delivered to me in Hawaii and So Cal. It's that good.
Here is an easy recipe you'll enjoy for summer. It's easy, healthy, full of natural ingredients and you don't even have to turn on the oven...
- Canned Crab
- Small White Onion - diced
- Handful Cilantro - chopped
- 1 large stalk Celery - diced
- Chili Sauce - 3 Tbs.
- Juice of whole lime
- Hot sauce 10 dashes +/-
- few pinches salt
- Avocado - cut 2/3 slices to spread like a fan, 1/2 or dice
- Top avodado with the above Crab mixture
- Top with freshly squeezed lime & ground pepper
- Mix together and fold in carefully.
- Serve with crunchy bread and a glass of chard