Serve with zucchini or asparagus and salad.
A favorite for Super Bowl Game Day or Any day! Always gone before kick off. Make a double batch.
Oven Fried. Crunchy. Delicious.
2 Ways to Make : Fast or Traditional: FAST WAY: Rub wings with favorite spice(s). Bake at 375 degrees app. 40 minutes. Fast but not as good as my traditional recipe method as follows 🙂
EZ Clean Up: 1 Bowl. 1 Pan lined in Foil.
- 1-2 package(s) chicken wings
- 1/8 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- splash of water
- splash of chardonnay
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Squirts of honey
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a cookie sheet with foil for easy cleanup 🙂
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry
- Some recipes require you to cut the drummettes from the wings before cooking, I find it's easier to cook it together and then after it's cooked it's easy to pull apart
- Lightly toss the chicken wings in olive oil and place on cookie sheet
- Lightly salt and pepper, sprinkle of cayenne pepper and garlic salt. I like my wings hot and spicy. Adjust the heat with the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Put in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- While the chicken is "oven frying", in a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, wine, garlic, water, honey.
- After 20 minutes lightly brush the soy sauce mixture onto the chicken wings, basting frequently for 30 minutes.
- Cook until brown and crunchy. Adjust the amount of cayenne pepper depending on how much heat you want. Serve with brown rice, green salad and your favorite green vegetable.
Eat. Lift. Love. Share da post!
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES
50 RECIPES LESS THAN 250 CALORIES,
HEALTHY AND AFFORDABLE 7-DAY MEAL PLAN EBOOK, RECIPES, GROCERY LISTS, NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWNS
50 NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES THAT TAKE 30 MINUTES OR LESS EBOOK