Spread the aloha
A favorite for Super Bowl! Always gone before kick off. Make a double batch.
Oven Fried. Crunchy. Delicious.
EZ Clean Up: 1 Bowl. 1 Pan lined in Foil.
- 1-2 package(s) chicken wings
- 1/8 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- splash of water
- splash of chardonnay
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Squirts of honey
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a cookie sheet with foil for easy cleanup 🙂
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry
- Some recipes require you to cut the drummettes from the wings before cooking, I find it’s easier to cook it together and then after it’s cooked it’s easy to pull apart
- Lightly toss the chicken wings in olive oil and place on cookie sheet
- Lightly salt and pepper, sprinkle of cayenne pepper and garlic salt. I like my wings hot and spicy. Adjust the heat with the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Put in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- While the chicken is “oven frying”, in a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, wine, garlic, water, honey.
- After 20 minutes lightly brush the soy sauce mixture onto the chicken wings, basting frequently for 30 minutes.
- Cook until brown and crunchy. Adjust the amount of cayenne pepper depending on how much heat you want. Serve with brown rice, green salad and your favorite green vegetable.
Healthy Hula Girl Banana Muffins (without the Muffin Top, of course!)
Baked Oatmeal Delish
Fit Fast Food Arugula Cranberry Salad
Kiana Tom Amazing Asian Salad Dressing that Makes Salad Disappear
Fit Mom Thanksgiving Menu
Dark Chocolate Bites
Protein Peanut Butter Balls Recipe: Fit Kids TV Video Recipe
Benefits of Coffee