Spread the aloha
A favorite for Super Bowl! Always gone before kick off. Make a double batch.
Oven Fried. Crunchy. Delicious.
EZ Clean Up: 1 Bowl. 1 Pan lined in Foil.
- 1-2 package(s) chicken wings
- 1/8 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- splash of water
- splash of chardonnay
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Squirts of honey
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a cookie sheet with foil for easy cleanup 🙂
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry
- Some recipes require you to cut the drummettes from the wings before cooking, I find it’s easier to cook it together and then after it’s cooked it’s easy to pull apart
- Lightly toss the chicken wings in olive oil and place on cookie sheet
- Lightly salt and pepper, sprinkle of cayenne pepper and garlic salt. I like my wings hot and spicy. Adjust the heat with the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Put in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- While the chicken is “oven frying”, in a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, wine, garlic, water, honey.
- After 20 minutes lightly brush the soy sauce mixture onto the chicken wings, basting frequently for 30 minutes.
- Cook until brown and crunchy. Adjust the amount of cayenne pepper depending on how much heat you want. Serve with brown rice, green salad and your favorite green vegetable.
Recipe: Grab Your Chopsticks! Time for Asian Stir Fry
Recipe: Healthy High Protein Cabo Taco Soup
Kiana's 15 min. Healthy Udon Noodle Soup - Made with Tilapia & Kale!
Fit Cooking Show: Fit Kids Fruit Kabobs
Fit Kids Cooking: Fruit Kabobs with Honey Dipping Sauce 4 years +