Do you like brownies? Try this simple recipe! NO Added sugar, NO flour, ONLY 4 ingredients and made with SWEET POTATOES!
I love desserts but I don’t eat refined sugar or desserts that I don’t know the ingredients. Here is a delicious and simple recipe for Brownies. They taste like a dark chocolate mousse brownie, super creamy, flavorful and decadent. What I love most about this recipe is that there are only 4 ingredients in the recipe. And a secret healthy ingredient: SWEET POTATOES! No flour, nothing else.
Preheat oven to 375˚
- 2 Medium Organic Sweet Potatoes (Cooked & mashed appx 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Cacoa Powder (Cacoa is more nutritious than cocoa powder, you can easily find at Sprouts, Whole Foods, or Amazon)
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter or your favorite nut butter such as almond butter, cashew butter, hazelnut butter (read the nutritional breakdown, the ONLY ingredients in the peanut butter should be peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 cup all-natural maple syrup (read nutritional breakdowns and it should have very few ingredients that you can pronounce. NO chemicals or artificial anything.)
- Sugar-free natural chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in a food processor or Vitamix Blender or other high powered blender. Bake in 375˚ oven for 45 minutes. A toothpick will NOT come out clean like traditional brownies. Sprinkle with sugar-free natural dark chocolate chips. Cool and enjoy OR cover and put in the refrigerator for it to set if you like firmer brownies.