Taste of Hawaii! This is a colorful blend of pineapple, coconut and cranberries that is moist and sweet. Aloha!
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 slices whole wheat, cubed
- 2 slices sour dough bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray non stick coconut spray (or regular) on a 9 inch baking pan. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and stevia. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple, cranberries and bread cubes. Fold together until bread is covered and moist.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes. Sprinkle coconut on top and bake for 5 more minutes. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
PUMPkin Bread Recipe | Boost Immune System with Pumpkin
Kiana's Beach Bowl Recipe | Customise With Your Favorite Protein and Veggies
KIANA'S HEALTHY GRANOLA RECIPE
RECIPE VIDEO: LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA IN 15 MIN.
RECIPE: 15 MIN. LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP
VIDEO AND RECIPE: BAKED TOFU ON STIR FRY VEGGIES AND JASMINE RICE
Top 3 Fit Cooking Main Dish Recipes
Natural Cough Syrup made with Ingredients You Probably Have