Taste of Hawaii! This is a colorful blend of pineapple, coconut and cranberries that is moist and sweet. Aloha!
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 slices whole wheat, cubed
- 2 slices sour dough bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray non stick coconut spray (or regular) on a 9 inch baking pan. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and stevia. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple, cranberries and bread cubes. Fold together until bread is covered and moist.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes. Sprinkle coconut on top and bake for 5 more minutes. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
RECIPE: NO BAKE BREAKFAST BALLS OR ANYTIME SNACK
FIT FUN HOLIDAYS? YES PLEASE! FLEX30 Program
EBOOK: 50 DESSERTS WITH BENEFITS RECIPE BOOK
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES