Spread the aloha
Taste of Hawaii! This is a colorful blend of pineapple, coconut and cranberries that is moist and sweet. Aloha!
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 slices whole wheat, cubed
- 2 slices sour dough bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray non stick coconut spray (or regular) on a 9 inch baking pan. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and stevia. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple, cranberries and bread cubes. Fold together until bread is covered and moist.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes. Sprinkle coconut on top and bake for 5 more minutes. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.
Tips: Top 5 Foods For Your Hubby
Awesome Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
Video & Post: Fit Kids Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Kiana Fit Cooking Recipe: Fit Fab Fruit Tarts
Fit Cooking: Low Sugar Cranberry Sauce
Recipe: Real Kids do Eat Kale
My Milkshake is Better than Yours
Fit Kids Cooking: Chicken Pot Pie 9 Year Old