Living the fitness lifestyle is taking care of both our physical and mental health.
No one can be happy all of the time. But sometimes, we just feel blah. As if we’re on the fence between happy and not – so -happy. Personally, I like feeling happy, not grumpy, but sometimes you need a little nudge. Try my top 10 Tips to Feeling Happier. Aloha! Have a happy day!
- Spend time playing with your pet!🐕 🐈 🐦 🐎 🐰🐷 Their unconditional silly love is so contagious! They are so incredibly excited when we walk into the house & everything we do is so amazing! They have very simple needs and are appreciative of just a pat on the head💜 Studies show that just by expressively playing with your pet, you trigger feel good endorphins in yourself. Win Win!
- Listen to music 🎶 🎸 🎹 it’s hard not to feel in a better mood when you’ve got your favorite tunes playing!
- Get some sunshine ☀️ 🏖 15 minutes per day is all you need plus you get a dose of vitamin D.☀️ I make a conscious effort to get at least 15 minutes of sunshine every day.
- Smile! Study show that smiling tricks your brain into feeling happier! 😊 Plus, the positive feedback you get from other smiling back at you or make you feel even happier! #snowballeffect
- Appreciate the simple things. 💕 after finding out Kona has heart disease 😞 I appreciate going for a little walk with him so much more. 😊
- Surround yourself with positive people!👍🏼 Stay fat fat away from downers. 👎 #runawayfromnegativepeople
- Find your passion. Have a purpose. Is it art? Music? Singing? Teaching? Caring for others? Building things? Volunteering? Making things? Be creative, whenever I find myself feeling one sided: working out everyday, computer blogging, etc., i look to do something creative such as making crafts. In this photo I’m making a box to put plants in for our new home. I’m also working on a project to customize one of my designer purses.
- Do something nice for others. 😍. Brighten someone’s day by calling somebody you haven’t spoken to in awhile. Make a lunch date with an old friend. Call your mom 💕 Hug someone!
- Learn something new! We take our kids to piano lessons, guitar lessons, soccer, basketball, swimming. Just because we are parents doesn’t mean we can’t stop learning new things. Kiana Jr and I are taking golf lessons together & it feels good to learn something new and spend quality time together one-on-one ⛳️ Dennis and I play in 1-2 charity tournaments each year. We don’t seem to find the time to play regularly, but are starting now. I am loving my new Ping Golf Clubs, I am so lucky to have recevied a custom Fit Mom TV logo hoofer bag and to be measured and have custom clubs made just for me. Mahalo, PING! I proudly use them and tell everyone about them!!!!
- You knew this was coming. Exercise! Exercise releases feel good endorphins! 💪🏼😊 I filmed all of my workouts for 5 years! Get instant access to 100s of fitness classes and exercise demos to keep your workouts fresh and get the body and fitness you want! http://Egym.Kiana.com
SHARE THE SMILES! PIN OR SHARE TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Share, Like, Follow! Mahalo!