Want dessert without the guilt?
Try Protein Pudding! Creamy, sweet & loaded with muscle building protein
I don’t know about you but I love desserts, but will literally beat myself up for it for hours (okay days) for eating it. I’m lucky I don’t have a sweet tooth anymore, probably because 30+ years in fitness, the guilt outweighed the desire for sweets! Here is a delish recipe without any guilt. It’s good for you! Keep in mind this is NOT a sugary pudding. It is a yogurt based chocolaty protein goodness. Make it as thick or creamy as you want by adjusting the amount of milk and protein powder you use.
Try this delicious and super simple Fit Mom TV Protein Pudding recipe. Takes 10 minutes.
This recipe is very flexible. Use what you have, easy to replace items. Taste along the way. If you want thinner pudding, add more milk. Thicker, less milk.
- 2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (if you’re not used to protein powder, use 1 scoop)
- Mix in 2 heaping scoops of Greek Yogurt
- Quick pour of melted Nut Butter – I like Coconut Manna. Put in microwave for 30 seconds to melt. Stir
- Sprinkle of Cocoa Powder
- Coconut, nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate pieces or cacoa nibs (get 70% dark cocoa)
- Soy / Almond / Milk to make pudding as thin or thick as you want
- Optional but sooooo good!
- Blended Extra Soft Tofu optional for added protein
- Sprinkle of Chia seeds up the creamy factor
Directions: Combine all ingredients. Stir. Top with coconut, nuts, fruit, dark chocolate.
Enjoy your healthy Protein Pudding!