Aloha Fit Friends! I love cooking quick, simple, healthy and delicious meals for my family. Here is a recipe I make several times per month. It takes 15 minutes tops.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bag raw or frozen cooked jumbo shrimp
- bunch rough chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cube unsalted butter
- 2 Tbs. minced garlic or 6 cloves minced (I buy pre-minced, it's faster and easier)
- red pepper flakes
- Angel hair pasta cooked according to instructions (I buy protein pasta, instead of traditional pasta that has only carbs, see below)
- 1/4 cup chardonnay
- Cook pasta according to instructions
- Drizzle olive oil in pan. Heat pan medium heat. When oil starts to smoke, add shrimp and stir until opaque (if raw shrimp is used) or heat if cooked frozen shrimp is used. Add pat of butter, sprinkle of red pepper flakes, sprinkle with salt and a little parsley.
- Mix thoroughly add remaining butter and lemon juice and splash of white wine
- Serve hot over pasta with fresh parsley
Serve with side salad, garlic toast, steamed veggies. I love the kale salad kits.
Other Flex Appealers Liked:
RECIPE: NO BAKE BREAKFAST BALLS OR ANYTIME SNACK
FIT FUN HOLIDAYS? YES PLEASE! FLEX30 Program
EBOOK: 50 DESSERTS WITH BENEFITS RECIPE BOOK
50 GREAT FIT FALL-INSPIRED BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL L O V E
15 FIT FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
FOR WOMEN: MENOPAUSE SUPPORT MEAL PLAN
50 FALL INSPIRED PLANT-BASED RECIPES EBOOK
15 PLANT-BASED DESSERT RECIPES