Make a double batch. Trust me.
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. organic honey substitute 1 tbsp. sugar, spenda, or stevia
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds to sprinkle on top of your salad
- 1 cup Mandarin Oranges
Add all ingredients to a large bowl (except for oil and almonds). Slowly add oil, whisking continuously to blend. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Tip: Keep almonds in an airtight container to keep them from getting stale.
This is a wonderful dressing to put on cabbage, for picnics and pot lucks (cabbage doesn’t get soggy like lettuce does).
Warning: your children may ask for 2nd helpings of salad!