My latest drink of choice is GREEN TEA.
The Chinese believe that GREEN TEA is “magic in a cup.”
Dating back 4,000+ years, it has been known to cure everything from toothaches and depression to diabetes and cancer. Pretty impressive, don’t you think?
(Better than the fact that Coca Cola can remove corrosion and rust from your car battery. Yikes!? What must it do to your body?)
Growing up, I remember always having hot green tea at dinnertime. Now, I love it during the day. I love it on the rocks. It tastes so refreshing, crisp and slightly bitter. The best part is that I know it’s so good for my body and well being.
I can’t think of many other drinks that have so many wonderful health benefits as green tea. Just remember not to drink green tea to close to bed time as it does contain caffeine. Cheers!
There are so many health benefits of GREEN TEA.
Here are a few conditions where green tea has been reported to be helpful:
- Anti Aging: green tea is loaded with antioxidants that neutralize oxidants or free radicals
- Treat tooth decay – green tea has bacteria fighting properties
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart problems
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lower high cholesterol
- Boost the immune system
- Increases metabolism and aids in weight loss
- Aids in digestion
- Prevent stroke
- Hold off dementia
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Improve your overall well being
- Stimulates mental clarity