I encourage everyone to get an interval timer. It is an easy way to add structure to your workouts and enables you to completely focus on every exercise and get the best results!
I use it every time I train for everything from power walking, jogging, plyometrics, body weight exercises, circuit training, even obstacle courses and to time clean up for my kids! It’s great for so many things!”
How to use it: Set the Interval Timer for 2 Rounds: 1 “exercise” round and 1 “rest” interval. For example: Set the exercise round for 45 seconds and the rest interval for 15 seconds. Set the number of rounds depending upon how long and how many circuits you want to do. 20 rounds = 20 minute workout.
What’s great: The Interval Timer will “BEEP and/or VIBRATE” to tell you when to move on to the next exercise or interval phase. It makes it so easy to focus on your form and giving maximum effort when training.
Very soon after using it, you will become accustomed to the “BEEP” and naturally get an energy boost to move on to the next exercise interval.
- Complete 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty included
- One or two different time intervals from 2 seconds to 99 minutes. Also, it now comes with a Stopwatch feature!
- Auto mode keeps repeating through intervals. Can set from 1 to 99 rounds. Special alarm/vibrate notifies you when preset rounds are completed.
- Alarm by beep, vibration, or both. Alarm duration of 1, 2, 5 or 9 seconds.
- Size of a small pager. Water and shock resistant. For use with: MMA, Boxing, Martial Arts, Cardio, Strength Training, Kettlebells, Body for Life,Weightlifting, Running, HIIT, Learn-to-Run, and more.
Includes: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
$19.95 plus a FREE signed motivational photo!