Easy Fit Tips:
- Exercise 1st thing in the morning before breakfast. Your body will use stored fat as fuel and you will burn more calories all day long.
- Add muscle with power moves such as: squats, dead lifts, push ups, pull ups, chest press, shoulder presses, curls.
- Eat protein with every meal.
- Eat every few hours to keep your metabolism revved.
- Keep healthy snacks handy such as: trail mix, almonds, fruit, protein bars and lots of bottled water.
- Read the nutritional breakdowns of foods before you buy. Don’t waste your money if it’s not good for your body.
- Increase your daily activity throughout the day: walk at lunch, exercise every 60 min in your office, park further away, take the stairs.
- Drink a glass of water when you wake up, before every meal to curb your appetite so you eat less and feel fuller, before bed.
- Try a new colorful fruit or veggie today; this ensures eating a wider variety of nutrients.
- Set realistic goals for yourself.
- Applaud every step you make towards your goal.
Check This Out, too!