Aloha! Today is Thursday – 07/21/11
A strong immune system is vital to stay healthy, prevent illness and missed days from work. We are all very busy, doing too much, taking care of business and our families. We must stay healthy. After all, if we get sick, there really isn’t any down time is there?
Boost your immune system and increase your army of white blood cells with these simple 10 tips:
10 TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM :
- REGULAR EXERCISE
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER
- SIP GREEN TEA
- DON’T SMOKE
- VITAMIN C
- EAT GARLIC, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW AND LEAFY GREEN VEGGIES
- STAY AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT
- RELAX / DE-STRESS
- AVOID GERMS / WASH HANDS REGULARLY
- GET PLENTY OF SLEEP
HEALTHY IMMUNE BOOSTING DINNER MENU TO HELP YOUR BODY FIGHT BACK!
- Pasta: Grilled Chicken, Protein Plus Angel Hair Pasta (17 grams of protein per serving!), Organic Spinach steamed & tossed with extra virgin olive oil & garlic
- Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers & mini carrots dipped in hummus
- Roasted Garlic on crusty bread : I love roasted garlic, it’s so easy and tasty and good for you! You roast it and it gets soft and creamy. The result is the best garlic bread you’ve ever tasted and no butter or salt. Here is how to make it: Preheat oven to 400 degrees, cut stem/end off head of garlic & drizzle olive oil on top, wrap in foil and bake 40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Squeeze out garlic from casing and spread on crusty bread.
- Large glass of bottled water
“LIKE” my FaceBook Fan Page for priority updates! (The other page is full and I update both pages regularly!) Thank you!
Kiana’s Strength & Fitness Plans for both men & women
Subscribe to my Weekly Email Check Ins: